Good morning dear readers! How are you today?
This wednesday started early and energic, the sun is still shining over Paris and I have had a good night’s sleep! YEY! Today I am actually working on developing my business plan, a strategy for my personal brand as well as for my social channels. I haven’t talked much about how I spend my days and what I do for a living and that is partly because my life design it is still under construction. Well, firstly I study economy remotely via BI Norwegian Business School and follwing the classes takes me about the whole day. The rest of my time I choose to spend on several smaller projects, all leading to one bigger goal, which is what I dream about in the end : building my own business where I’ll help people and especially women to be more independent and live more freely! Big dreams huh?
Today I am hence writing on a plan for how my project will move forward and how/if my channels are fulfilling their purpose of driving my project in the right direction. Here is a short description of my goals with this blog and my other social channels:
- Building up knowledge within digital marketing/social media. This is the mainreason why you find me on instagram, pinterest, on this blog and in my podcasts. I want to learn how the platforms work and how companies as well as private persons can use them to make their businesses and brands grow. And – it is incredibly funny to write and create content!!
- Develop my writing- as well as my language skills. I am not a native english speaker, nor am I a native Norwegian, French or Spanish speaker, but while working with my channels, I always find ways of using the languages I know and I learn new words and phrases day by day. I started this blog in English because I thought my English skills needed a boost and I wanted to ameliorate it for my future international job dreams. If I am “obliged” to write in English on a daily basis, I force myself to develop!
- Get a deeper knowledge about what I want to develop myself more into. It is some serious work to run social channels with a professional purpose, influencers often talk about that they run a full media production, which is not false. Included in this job you find photography, content management, content production, strategy, editing, relationship building, social media management and much, much more. I want to focus and work independently with one or two of these areas later on, but at the moment I am not really sure which part I like the most. Working as an “micro influencer” myself, allows me to discover this. So far, content creation and strategy are my favourite parts of this job! <3
- Build my personal brand and learn how to manage it properly. My personal brand is one part of my start up idea that I also work with on the side. Creating a sort of interest for myself as a person is one important step of my business plan. Realising that your story is worth telling, has been and is still, very difficult for me to believe in. I am a true Scandinavian thinking that I am not anything special and my life is not interesting enough. My business idea, however, is something I believe strongly in and I really, really want it to succeed. I keep trying to convince myself that I am interesting enough – and the amount of readers here in this blog shows me that I am party on the right way!
- Lastly, I have lived an extraodrinary life so far, I have made friends all over the world and many of them tell me that I should write about my life as it is a source of inspiration to others. With those words ringing in my head, I try to tell my story to show people how wonderfully exciting life can turn out! You decide so much yourself! You can choose to study or not study, to buy a house, get a degree and a fancy job or a very normal and lovely job, become a mother or become a dog owner or live alone, get a family life and then decide to change and do things differently and move to exotic places or stay where you grew up and set roots forever, make a new perfect home for your family, make new amazing friends, discover amazing places, live amazing moments – it is entirely up to you how you want to design it! Life is in front of your feet!
So, from the bottom of my heart : THANK YOU so much for clicking in here leaving your own unique trace and support. Thank you for your comments and your feedback that I recieve daily on my instagram account (@lindaloefling ). I have many thousands of viewers of my content every week and it makes me happy and honestly a little scared and shy too. It is scary imagining how many you are! Again, thank you, thank you, thank you. Your support means a lot <3
Now go out and have the most wonderful wednesday!